Owls Daily News/Superstar Gallery - check me every day! Mrs C
Happy Friday Team Owls - I hope you've all had a super week. I'm so excited that it's only one more week of home learning and then we're all going to be back together again in the classroom - I cannot wait to see all your lovely faces!
Parents and carers - it's only natural that some children may be apprehensive about returning to school after being at home for a while. As a school we have comprehensive plans in place to settle the children and address their mental health and well-being needs but, if your child has a specific concern, please drop me an e-mail and let me know. We can have a chat about any worries and I can be prepared to support your child as soon as they return to class. Please have a look at the resource below for some ideas about how to help your child prepare for returning to school.
Today is the very last chance to nominate your favourite book for World Book Day - please send me any entries by 1pm.
Have a splendid day and please let me see all the lovely things you've been up to this week.
Mrs C x
firstname.lastname@example.org (click this link to send me an e-mail)
- See Mr Higgs' message on the main Home Learning page.
- Login in to Reflex every day and try to earn your green light.
- Practise spelling on Spelling Shed - contact me if you need login details.
- If you are on turquoise books or below you should be reading at least one new book from our Collins Big Cat e-reading scheme every week. I've left it up to you to choose your own from the correct colour band - contact me if you're not sure what it is! Please read each book at least twice to develop fluency and comprehension just like we would do at school.
- Details of how to access all the above resources are at the bottom of this page!
- Contact me for Borrowbox login (free access to e-books and audiobooks from the library)
- Check out the 5 Ways to Wellbeing (just click on this link!) section on the school website - you can send me photos of you achieving any of the 5 ways too!
- Keep an eye on our World Book Day page (just click on this link!) for lots of reading related fun!
- If you'd like to speak to me on the phone e-mail me on the address below and I'll get in touch with you as soon as I possibly can.
- Printed packs of the following week's work are available to collect from the office from Friday morning onwards.
- Any problems, queries, concerns or worries - contact me and I'll do my very best to help!
Weeks 1 & 2 Superstar Gallery!
Week 3 Superstar Gallery!
Week 4 Superstar Gallery!
Week 5 Superstar Gallery!
Week 6 Superstar Gallery!
Week 7 Superstar Gallery!
Splendid Self-Portrait gallery!
Marvellous Maths resources!
Login to Reflex maths here: https://www.reflexmath.com
You can practise number bonds and times tables here: https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button (no login needed)
Have a look at this website for some games to practise maths skills: https://www.sumdog.com (sign up needed but free!)
Spelling Shed & Collins e-books
Login to Spelling Shed here: https://play.edshed.com/en-gb
Please get in touch if you have forgotten your log in details.
Login in to our e-book reading scheme here: https://ops.collinsopenpage.com/sso/login?service=https%3A//ebooks.collinsopenpage.com/wr/index.html&eulogin=true
Your login details have been e-mailed to you - get in touch if there are any problems.
Super Singing resources!
If you'd like to do some singing at home there are some great resources on Sing Up and they will be doing a live sing-along on YouTube at 9 am every Tuesday. I've also added a link to some more singing activities which you may be interested in.
YouTube channel (Sing Up)
Previous daily updates