Owls Daily News/Superstar Gallery - check me every day! Mrs C
Hi Team Owls - I'm going to be in school for the rest of the week now, teaching and getting our classroom ready for when we're back together next week. Please get in touch if you need me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
You should have details for our Friday "back to school" Zoom meeting which will be an opportunity to talk about coming back to school and what we're looking forward to. We will also address any general concerns but if you have any specific worries or questions, please get in touch so we can have a chat before Monday. It's only natural that some children (and parents!) will be anxious about the return to school but please remember I'm here to support with anything that helps towards a smooth transition back to class.
I'm going to add some general reminders here as I remember - get in touch if there's anything else you think I should add.
Why not have a go at the World Book Day scavenger hunt below - it looks like great fun! Also - have a look at Ella reading Shark in the Park for you in our latest Superstar Gallery below!
Mrs C x
firstname.lastname@example.org (click this link to send me an e-mail)
- The school day runs from 8.40 - 3.10
- At the end of the day please wait in the playground for your child to be dismissed from the classroom - we will call their name as we send them out
- Discussions with teachers now by phone/email only
- Please keep your distance from others and follow the one way system around the school
- Only one person on site to drop off/collect please and masks must be worn by anyone Year 7 and over (unless exempt)
- Tracksuits to be worn on Tuesdays for PPA
- Water bottle to be in school every day please - filled with water only!
- Wellies would be very useful to have in school every day
- "Official" PE day is Thursday but PE kits should be in school every day
- Spelling test on Friday (new sheets were sent out at the end of last term but I've added them below if you need them)
- Fruit provided at break time (any snacks from home should be fruit or plain crackers/ricecakes)
Weeks 1 & 2 Superstar Gallery!
Week 3 Superstar Gallery!
Week 4 Superstar Gallery!
Week 5 Superstar Gallery!
Week 6 Superstar Gallery!
Week 7 & 8 Superstar Gallery!
Splendid Self-Portrait gallery!
Marvellous Maths resources!
Login to Reflex maths here: https://www.reflexmath.com
You can practise number bonds and times tables here: https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button (no login needed)
Have a look at this website for some games to practise maths skills: https://www.sumdog.com (sign up needed but free!)
Spelling Shed & Collins e-books
Login to Spelling Shed here: https://play.edshed.com/en-gb
Please get in touch if you have forgotten your log in details.
Login in to our e-book reading scheme here: https://ops.collinsopenpage.com/sso/login?service=https%3A//ebooks.collinsopenpage.com/wr/index.html&eulogin=true
Your login details have been e-mailed to you - get in touch if there are any problems.
Super Singing resources!
If you'd like to do some singing at home there are some great resources on Sing Up and they will be doing a live sing-along on YouTube at 9 am every Tuesday. I've also added a link to some more singing activities which you may be interested in.
YouTube channel (Sing Up)