Children should wear:
- White shirts or blouses
- Red polo shirt (Choughs and Robins only)
- School red sweatshirts, jumpers or cardigans
- Grey trousers (or shorts in summer term)
- Grey skirts, pinafore dresses or culottes
- School tie
- Red checked dresses (in summer term)
- Plain white, black or grey socks or grey or red tights
All items of clothing should be plain and free from logos etc, except any items incorporating the school badge.
- Black shoes (not boots) All shoes should have a low heel.
- Laces should be plain black.
- In the summer, black or red closed-toe sandals may be worn (not crocs).
- Plain white polo shirt
- Plain red shorts
- Trainers or plimsolls
- In the colder months, it is important that the children are dressed appropriately for outdoor PE and they may wear a school tracksuit for outdoor games. Robins and Choughs children may wear their track-suit all day on PPA days.
- On swimming days (Wednesday), Robins and Choughs may wear their school tracksuit.
Some items (ties, sweatshirts, tracksuits, PE shorts) are available to buy or order from the office – please ask at the school office for details.
Please note that all items of jewellery, apart from watches, are not allowed. For safety reasons, only stud earrings may be worn and these should ideally be removed for PE or alternatively covered with a plaster. Long hair should be tied back using plain bands without attachments. Children should not wear any make-up or nail varnish.
Please label all school uniform with your child’s name.
REMINDER OF CHANGES from Easter onwards
ALL children should wear their school uniform every day including PPA days with the exception of Robins and Choughs. Tracksuits/PE kit should be in school for changing into on PPA days and for other times when it is needed for PE. School uniform should be worn on swimming days with the exception of Robins and Choughs who may wear their tracksuits.