Tuesday 20th July 2021.
I hope you have all received the invite for the zoom meeting. Lots of you have been writing invites and making cakes for your picnic. I hope your teddys are getting ready too - mine is. See the picture below. Ted has had a bath and has been chilling in the garden enjoying the sunshine.
Please make sure your child is ready for the zoom and they have a memory share. They can choose anything from the year. Was it art, drawing, making Lorax houses, reading, maths, Jedi badges, writing about Fox, time in the woods, sports day, our trip to the beach or the Minack performance?
On a Zoom meeting it useful to be on mute until it is your time to speak. I will ask one child at a time to introduce their teddy and then share their memory. Thank you.
To find the activities go to the Key Stage 1 daily planning page for details or follow the link below!
Stay safe and happy!
Topic: Mrs Hughes' Zoom Meeting
Time: Jul 21, 2021 10:00 AM London
Join Zoom Meeting
You will need to email me for the password.
Below are some safety tips:
Internet Safety - Videocalling
Safety tips for kids using ANY video-calling app
- Don’t do or say anything you’ll regret later - or wouldn’t be happy to be made public. Hosts can and do record and save videos of meetings.
- Never share meeting invitations with others.
- Never accept a request to join a meeting from someone you don’t actually know.
- Always leave personal details out of your profile.
- If in doubt, leave the chat and tell a trusted adult.
And for mums and dads …
- Check all App’s privacy settings. You might be surprised at some of the defaults.
- Monitor your child’s video chats. That doesn’t mean hovering over their shoulder all day - but it does mean keeping an eye and an ear out at frequent intervals.
- Keep all devices out of bedrooms.