Daily planning Year 1 and 2
Below are the worksheets for Year 1 - this week there is not a worksheet for Monday, it will be discussion instead.
- Y2 Week 2 Lesson 1 -Use-arrays.pdf
- Y2 Week 2 Lesson 2 - Recap - Make-doubles.pdf
- Y2 Week 2 Lesson 3 - The-2-times-table.pdf
- Y2 Week 2 Lesson 4 - The-5-times-table.pdf
- Y2 Week 2 Lesson 5 - The-10-times-table.pdf
Diving Deeper into Maths (Year 2)
If you would like to extend your child's mathematical thinking, consider using these resources with them to develop reasoning and problem solving skills. There is one set of activities for each of the lessons above.
This week we are looking at the e_e split digraph - please read the overview at the top first and then work your way through the activities at your own pace. You should read the words and sentences on the powerpoints every day to develop fluency.